Your local young heroes introduces….
UNCHAINED AND REDEAMED!
an event designed and led by the future of Jackson
April 20, 2017; 4-6 p.m. @ The HUB TEEN CENTEr, 1825 Spring Arbor Rd, Jackson, MI 49203
The Young Heroes Experience is an integrative program that educates young people on human trafficking, inspires them to reach their highest potential by becoming modern-day abolitionists, and empowers them to develop and lead their own forms of action in their own community. Join us to celebrate their success! Food and light refreshments will be available for purchase. For more information please contact Jen Fuller 517-960-9023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Celebrate the success of your local young heroes and join the movement to empower youth in the community!
- Learn how you might contribute to modern day slavery
- Learn the facts on human trafficking and join the fight to end it!
- See a unique and awesome way to empower young people away from risky behaviors and toward something bigger than themselves.
- Entry is free and there will be raffles, spoken word poetry, lots of community participants, music, and the youth will get certificate and shirts they designed as awards!
- Help create create micro-grants to develop groups and new unique forms of action through: Buying-1-giving-1 of copies of the book, Young Heroes: A Learner's Guide to End Human Trafficking; or, purchasing the amazing shirt they designed!
About the Book
Young Heroes: A Learner’s Guide to End Human Trafficking, educates, empowers, and inspires its readers to surpass their highest potential as dignified, equal, and beautifully diverse human persons - all toward the goal of ending human trafficking worldwide. Endorsed by the likes of Dr. Cornel West it is a unique resource for young people who are sick of being told "what not to do" and are instead hungry to be empowered to do what they are born to do.
“This wonderful book is a wise guide and rich counsel for all of us who want to make the world more free and decent!”
— Dr. Cornel West, Philosopher and author of Race Matters
““Kurt Hoffman has written a user’s manual for the toolbox in your brain. Your brain may ache a little as you use this book, but that’s good: like a muscle, it is getting stronger.”
— Kevin Bales, author of Disposable People
““Young Heroes serves as a stimulating and practical introduction to philosophy and worldviews for high school students.”
— Cathy Duffy, Homeschool Curriculum Expert
Want to bring Young Heroes to your school, organization, or church? Boom.
Because of the gracious donations of some amazing people we have a very limited number of copies of Young Heroes: A Learner’s Guide to End Human Trafficking to get into the hands of young people free of charge! So, if you are a high school, youth org, juvi, church, or home schools co-op and interested in getting the Young Heroes book or bringing the whole Young Heroes Experience to the youth you serve just contact us. We would love to partner with you! Free copies are very limited!
If you have questions or want to sign-up please e-mail, call, or text the group coordinator, Jennifer, at: Je692226@arbor.edu, 517-960-9023.